Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nightstand Finale

I put the final coat of Polycrylic on the nightstand last night. The place on the drawer that I thought I may have messed up looked okay. I did add a little more of the poly to it. Being the perfectionist that I am, this morning, I noticed a wee bit of lint that must have settled into the top. In my zeal, I attempted to "fix" it and long story short, ended up with a tiny scratch. Let that be a lesson to let things be--they can get worse! I managed to put a little extra stain on it, and I think it looks okay, though I could've spit I was so angry at myself this morning. Well, without further ado, here's the final product:



Nightstandfinale_2


It's not quite as shiny as it appears here. I'm happy with it, and I can't wait until I can put it in place and start enjoying it!

3 comments:

  1. The night stand turned out great, wouldn't know you had a problem. Also the necklace idea was ingenious, I am sure others will use the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nightstand looks awesome! I know you'll love it once it is in place, and you have the pride of nowing you did it yourself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nightstand looks awesome! I know you'll love it once it is in place, and you have the pride of nowing you did it yourself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Since you have great taste in blogs, I don't think I have to tell you to be nice to each other...and don't spam me. Thanks!